- Roll your clothes – don’t fold them! Roll socks into shoes, roll outfits together. Trust us, it saves so much space!
- Pack shoes and an emergency outfit in your carry-on! In the worst case that your luggage is delayed you have something to change in to aaaand you have more space in your check in luggage for all the outfits!
- Pack anti-sickness tablets. There is a chance your system will react to a new environment, better to be safe than sorry.
- Double check all your liquids over 100ml are in the your checked luggage. You don’t want to have to bin your favourite perfume or get held up at security. Double and triple check.
- Keep your liquids in a separate bag and/or section of your luggage – in case of a leak and also to maximise space.
Did you find these useful? Why not share them with someone else 😉