So Christmas is coming up and everyone loves a present 🎁
That friend that is usually globe trotting hasn’t been able to fly this year 🥺
Don’t worry, we’ve got something for you, to help lift their (or your) mood.
6 present ideas for yourself or that friend that loves travel:
- A new suitcase 🧳 – A set of steady wheels is a staple for being prepared for your trip. Tripp are one of our favourite brands, they also come with a 5 year warranty – talk about faith in your product.
- A Passport holder – it’s something practical they will use at all times travelling. Etsy has some awesome options overall and a good selection of BOB too.
- A lounge pass – when traveling resumes I think there will be a big focus on luxury and making the most of the trip. So what better way to start as you mean to go on than spending time in a lounge before your trip. Lounge Pass is a great tool, to quickly check open lounges and book the one you’d like.
- A neck pillow – if they are someone that falls asleep easily on flights, get them a neck pillow. If they find falling asleep on flights difficult, get them a neck pillow. Practical gifts for the win again. Amazon, Argos – the options are endless.
- A Viator/Airbnb experience – I live for the flexibility of these experiences, many are either paid closer to the time or fully flexible if cancellation is necessary. Help them tick that bucket list item off.
- You’re not calling them ashy, but everyone needs to stay moisturised home or away. Get some whipped shea butter for the from Noy. (Psst! They have a Cyber Weekend sale happening right now!)
Happy online shopping! x