Aside from all the nature activities there are to do in Mexico, I’m sure you are aware of the turn-up!
So, we would be doing you a disservice if we didn’t show you some of the spots we hit up for a good time and good food.
- El Fish Fritanga – awesome service and delicouso seafood!
- Playa Delfines – chill and catch the sun and some waves.
- Teetotum – for some awesome food and a welcome happy hour. This place provides a lovely vibe and doubles up as a hotel, if you choose to stay.
- Mistico – @blackintulum hold ‘Welcome’ parties here each and every Wednesday. A good chance to meet some friendly faces, go into the local community and spend some coin.
- El Eufemia – for cheap and delicious food on the beach front.
Playa del Carmen
- YACHT! YACHT! YACHT! with more as many shots as is responsible. @blacktravelgram have you sorted for your yacht and snorkelling experiences. They host parties fully inclusive of an open bar, food and serious vibes.
- El Gran Taco – a no frills, cheap eat but heavy on the flavour.