So, Crazy Rich Asians put Singapore on the map for us! It was always somewhere we’d wanted to go because of the Marina Bay Sands and Supertree Grove, but seeing it presented in such a beautiful way just made us want to go even more.
Singapore is such a beautiful city state, it houses over 60 islands! but only 3 are inhabited.
So what’s the lowdown on visiting Singapore? What should you do? Where do you eat?
We hear your questions and have a list for you, keep scrolling…
What to see:
- Changi airport – best airport in the world for 8 years in a row, it’s very rare that an aiport makes a must see list, but Changi deserves its accolades!
- Marina Bay Sands – is a hotel and the main attraction is its pool. If you are just looking for a nice hotel, there are other Singapore hotels that offer better value. If swimming in the pool is on your bucket list, then it is worth every penny!
- Garden by the bay – is an iconic attraction, it houses a range of attractions. It’s a must-do when in Singapore
- Sentosa Island – is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline rush or a day of exploration, a world of adventure awaits you at Sentosa. (Trippin’ Tip: Keep an eye on bus times)
- Universal Studios – a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore. It features 28 rides, shows, and attractions in seven themed zones
- Little India – to explore delicious cuisine, visit a temple and do a bit of shopping too
- Amazing architecture – so much to see on every corner. Get the Hop on, Hop off bus to make your way around quickly.
- Orchard Road – to shop, to eat, to see, to people watch
Keep up with us on @trippinwithsj x