London is home for us and as much as we like exploring the globe 🌍 we love being in our city too.
When we’re not catching a vibes in someone else’s country. We’re out and about in big U.K. 🥺
- Festival time is peak British culture 🌞
- Good music. Good food. Good company.
- Going out to eat
- Indoor rock climbing, Great British Bakeoff Challenge, Cocktail making classes etc.
Keep scrolling and you’ll see our list of summertime and all-the-time 😉 activities for you to enjoy.
- Lovebox – fingers crossed its back next year
- Wireless – 3 days – happening in September this year!
- Ends festival – in the heart of Croydon, brought the best in Afrobeats and UK music
- Garage nation – shapes and shuffling, back this August!
- Yam Carnival – a new one on the line-up and it looks to be biggg! Over the bank holiday weekend this year.
- ZSL Zoo – London Zoo is the world’s oldest scientific zoo. It was opened in London on 27 April 1828, and was originally intended to be used as a collection for scientific study.
- London in the sky – Drink and dine 100ft in the sky at London’s most talked-about dining experience. Starting 1 May at The O2.
- Dinner spots:
Keep up with us on @trippinwithsj as always x